These resources focus on roleplaying - what it is, how best
to do it, common problems and how people have addressed them in
- Roleplaying Guide: Establishes what we expect in terms of roleplaying as well as a helpful list of questions to establish your character's background and goals.
- Player/Staff Meetings and Seminars: We periodically host seminars and on-line meetings about game issues and questions. Here are the logs.
- Player Logs:Logs submitted by players as examples of enjoyable, well done roleplay.
- Roleplaying Tips: Player tips on roleplaying your character once you have created it.
- Thief's Bible: How to roleplay a thief.
- Racial Roleplay: Material on
running non-human races such as dwarves, elves, half-elves, half-giants, and muls.
- Subguild Roleplay: Material on running subguilds.
- Magick Roleplay: Material on roleplaying magick-wielding characters as well as reactions to magick.
Other Roleplaying Resources
© 2004 Armageddon MUD. All rights reserved.